Sr. Developer Avaya
Sr Developer - Avaya
- Complete complex software development assignments, including integration between multiple applications, from documented technical requirements and design specifications.
- Create unit test and system integration test cases/plans and execute unit testing and integration testing to ensure software quality and that business requirement are met.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- The ideal candidate will lead the Avaya IVR software development lifecycle for custom-developed applications, including software design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance tasks.
- Support and maintain Avaya Voice application software and 3rd party solutions for the Customer Service organization and resolve complex application issues as they arise.
- Avaya Experience Portal Rel 7+ – Administrator menu/prompt/routing/Holiday scheduling changes, API/Web integrations, backups, and reports. Design, develop and implement new streamlined call flows working with Applications Developers and the voice team.
- Troubleshoot applications when necessary. Avaya POM Rel 7+ – Gather requirements from the Business, design, and test new voice and SMS campaigns.
- Core Application administration to include upgrades, troubleshooting, testing, and reporting.
- Work with the Business to monitor and throttle as necessary.
- Avaya Call Back Assist 4+ – Administrator and troubleshoot the core application.
- Modify menus, prompts, routing, and Holiday scheduling changes as directed. Avaya CMS Rel 18+ – Administrator and troubleshoot core and client applications.
- Adding Agents, Supervisors, Skills, and VDN profiles. Verify application backups.
- CTI – Administrator and troubleshoot agent profile, phone/workstation device, and application.
- Actively participate in Customer Service initiatives by engaging in initial discussions, understanding requirements, providing recommendations, and assisting in plan development.
- Monitor and resolve any Customer reported issues and requests through the Service-Now ticketing system
- Communicate any service affecting outage to leadership and work with internal IT and Vendors to resolve 3rd party Application/Vendor support – Configure, manage, and provide support for application-related issues.
- Oversee vendor application patching and major release installations.
- Current supported 3rd party applications are Community (Workforce Management), Incontact (Call recording and speech analytics), Verint (Knowledge Management System), Cyara (Real-time IVR monitor), ICX (Credit and Collections Auto dialer)
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience with Avaya AEP, POM, Breeze, CBA, CTI, CMS and Survey
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and remediate issues within the Avaya voice solution **Experience in building Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Applications using Voice XML - Required
- Leverage Project Management methodology to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Experience in Eclipse 4 Tomcat - Required
- Experience in relational databases including Oracle and MS SQL Server - Required
- Web Service Integration - Required
- Proficient in analyzing requirements and transform into Voice User Interface (VUI) design - Preferred
- Have in-dept knowledge of open architectures including VXML, CCXML, and GRXML- Preferred
- Working knowledge of middleware concepts including messaging, EAI patterns, SOA, and B2B/A2A integration
- Working knowledge of telephone protocols (H.323, VOIP and SIP)
- Work with 3rd party Vendors to resolve identified issues, support upgrades and configurations changes, and maintain Customer Service supported voice applications
- Knowledge in Nuance TTS Engine – Text to Speech Engine in the IVR - Preferred
- Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively
- Experience developing information and making presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Provide legendary Customer Service skills
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of practical Avaya voice application experience Spanish Bilingual - Preferred
- Must hold a Bachelor's Degree and must have work experience as an ITO Svc Delivery Cons I-b, Senior Process Executive, and Senior Avaya Engineer.