Data Analytics Developer
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting. Selects, configures, and implements analytical solutions.
- Develop and implement data analytics, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify performance. Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of date may require adaption of standardized practices.
- Analyze spend data sets, transform data, and implement algorithms using toolkits TensorFlow and Python to create machine learning models that help solve taxonomy classification.
- Analyze and improve stability, efficiency, reliability of the spend classification data sets.